IMAGEWORKS, INC. AND CINEMOTI.COM
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information for purposes of this policy are defined as any information that identifies you or can be used to identify, contact, locate the person that the information pertains, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number and email address.
As a visitor to the CineMoti Website, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you place an order for products, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
1. Contact information such as your name, phone, address and email address
2. Billing information such as the card type, card number, expiration date and billing address
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As such, CineMoti only collects Personal Information after you have specifically provided such information to us. By voluntarily submitting this Personal Information to CineMoti when using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by CineMoti for that online activity.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
If you participate in an online activity which requires you to provide Personal Information, such information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you consent otherwise.
Some ways CineMoti may collect and use Personal Information:
- To administer accounts.
- Process financial transactions.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers from CineMoti and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions, contests and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
We will not sell or rent any Personal Information to any other party without your consent. However, we may use or disclose your personal information without your consent for the following:
1. Your name and city may be published by CineMoti or one of our affiliates if you have entered and won one of our contests, promotions or sweepstakes. Check the specific contest rules for details, if applicable.
2. As required by law to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order or legal process served on CineMoti.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Website is protected in several ways.
Access by you to your account (if you have one) is available through a password and unique customer login selected by you. This password is encrypted. It is highly recommend that you use a strong password which you should not divulge to anyone.
Your Personal Information resides on a secure server.
Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to CineMoti.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We work hard to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of digital storage, is 100% secure. While we use the best commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Website may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information as you browse, which is information that does not identify you personally, such as browser type and version, operating system, IP address, and Internet service provider. This non-personal information is used as a tool for identifying system issues and administering the site.